- View more details
- Relaxing atmosphere;
- Aristocratic spirit of the town with singing fountains;
- Numerous parks with different hike trails;
- 6 different type of springs with unique curative gas mineral water;
- Balneological variety (different water can run in wells located close to one Treatment
Thanks to the diversity of mineral springs, Marianske Lazne is the spa resort with the most indications in the Czech Republic. The specialty of Marianske Lazne is the treatment of kidney and urinary tract disorders.
- Kidney and urinary tract disorders
- Respiratory disorders
- Metabolic disorders
- Gynecological disorders
- Oncological diseases another.
SPA Hotel VILLA SAVOY PARK HOTEL 4*
Villa Savoy is situated in a peaceful part of Mariánské Lázně, only a 4-minute walk from the historic promenade. It is surrounded by the park and is close to the Slavkov Forest. Free WiFi is provided.
The Savoy is a medical and rehabilitation center, led by the hotel's physician. Various medical treatments include a pearl bubble bath, underwater massages, Finnish and infrared saunas and gas treatments with dry CO2 gas are offered.
Starting from $ 48 per person/per 1 night, prices include:
- 21 nights of accommodation in DBL
- FB (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner);
- Treatments (1 medical examination; laboratory analysis; treatment procedures).
- View more details
Ischia – is a volcanic island in the Tyrrhenian Sea. It lies at the northern end of the Gulf of Naples, about 30 km from the city of Naples. It is the largest of the Phlegrean Islands. Roughly trapezoidal in shape, it measures around 10 km east to west and 7 km north to south and has about 34 kilometers (21 mi) of coastline. It is almost entirely mountainous.
Main feature – thermal spas that cater mostly to European (especially German) and Asian tourists eager to enjoy the fruits of the island’s natural volcanic activity, its thermal hot springs, and its volcanic mud.
Thermal treatments practiced on Ischia are:
mud therapy, balneotherapy (carried out either individually in baths or collectively in pools), cave therapy andinhalation therapy. Other therapies such as massage or medical gymnastics can also be added to make these therapies more effective and long-lasting.
- NEGOMBO in Lacco Ameno is a favorite place for thermal pools. The ten thermal pools are made of concrete and are found in the mountainside, so that they blend in with nature. There is also a beach so you can swim in the sea, too. Negombo is a thermal pool park, and you don’t need a reservation. You can just show up, pay the fee and enter. If you want massages or some other personal treatment though, you should call ahead and make a reservation.
- POSEIDON is the most famous and largest of the thermal parks. It is lovely, set next to the sea where you can swim, and has about 20 pools of different temperatures, some with waterfall or hydro massage. The thermal pools here are typical pools fed by natural hot springs. There are gardens, restaurants, and a bar. Poseidon Gardens is on the Bay of Citara, on Ischia’s west side.
- CAVA SCURA, in Sant’ Angelo, is probably considered the best healing treatment spa and their thermal pools are thought to be the oldest.
- Aphrodite thermal park in Maronti (near Sant’ Angelo) has a great reputation. Aphrodite has eight thermal pools and a beach. Classic treatments, such as mud baths and massage, are available.
- CASTIGLIONE is a more economical choice for thermal pools, making it popular with kids and families, so it can be crowded and less relaxing. If you’re traveling with kids, Castiglione would be a good choice. The thermal springs here have been known since Roman times. In addition to the nine thermal pools, there are an Olympic-sized pool with sea water and two covered pools.
- NITRODI in Buonopane (in the comune di Barano) has healing showers and the water is best known for helping with skin ailments.
GRAND HOTEL EXCELSIOR (ISCHIA PORTO) 5*
IL MORESCO GRAND HOTEL TERME (ISCHIA PORTO) 5*
HOTEL MIRAMARE E CASTELLO (ISCHIA PORTO) 5*
GRAND HOTEL PUNTA MOLINO (ISCHIA PORTO) 5*
HOTEL AMBASCIATORI ( ISCHIA PORTO ) 4*
HOTEL TERME ARAGONA PALACE ( ISCHIA PORTO ) 4*
CENTRAL PARK HOTEL TERME ISCHIA – PORTO ) 4*
HOTEL CONTINENTAL MARE ( ISCHIA PORTO ) 4*
STRAND HOTEL DELFINI TERME ( ISCHIA PORTO ) 4
HOTEL TERME FELIX ( ISCHIA PORTO ) 4*
HOTEL TERME FLORIDIANA ( ISCHIA PORTO ) 4
CLARION HOTEL HERMITAGE ( ISCHIA – PORTO ) 4*
HOTEL LE QUERCE ( ISCHIA PORTO ) 4*
HOTEL MARE BLU TERME ( ISCHIA PORTO ) 4*
HOTEL TERME PRESIDENT ( ISCHIA PORTO ) 4*
GRAND HOTEL DELLE TERME RE FERDINANDO ( ISCHIA PORTO ) 4*
BEST WESTERN HOTEL REGINA PALACE ( ISCHIA – PORTO ) 4*
HOTEL TERME ANTONELLA ( ISCHIA PORTO ) 3*
WELLNESS HOTEL FLORA ( ISCHIA PORTO ) 3*
HOTEL ULISSE ( ISCHIA PORTO ) 3*
HOTEL CLEOPATRA ( ISCHIA PORTO ) 3*
HOTEL VILLA DIANA ( ISCHIA PORTO ) 3*
HOTEL VITTORIA ( ISCHIA PORTO ) 3*
L’ALBERGO DELLA REGINA ISABELLA (LACCO AMENO) 5*
ALBERGO SAN MONTANO (LACCO AMENO) 5*
HOTEL TERME DON PEPE ( LACCO AMENO ) 4*
HOTEL GRAZIA TERME ( LACCO AMENO ) 4
ALBERGO LA REGINELLA ( LACCO AMENO ) 4*
HOTEL TERME MARINA ( LACCO AMENO ) 3*
MEZZATORRE RESORT & SPA ( FORIO ) 5*
GARDEN & VILLAS RESORT ( FORIO ) 4*
HOTEL TERME LA BAGATTELLA ( FORIO ) 4*
HOTEL PARCO DEI PRINCIPI ( FORIO ) 4*
HOTEL PUNTA CHIARITO FORIO 4*
HOTEL TERME PROVIDENCE ( FORIO ) 4*
HOTEL PUNTA DEL SOLE TERME ( FORIO ) 4*
HOTEL PUNTA IMPERATORE ( FORIO ) 4*
HOTEL TERME ROYAL PALM ( FORIO ) 4*
SORRISO TERME RESORT ( FORIO ) 4*
HOTEL TRAMONTO D’ORO ( FORIO ) 4*
HOTEL TERME TRITONE ( FORIO ) 4*
HOTEL VILLA CAROLINA ( FORIO ) 4*
HOTEL CASTIGLIONE ( FORIO ) 3*
HOTEL PENSIONE CESOTTA ( FORIO ) 3*
HOTEL IMPERAMARE ( FORIO ) 3*
HOTEL SEMIRAMIS ( FORIO ) 3*
HOTEL VILLA ANGELA TERME ( FORIO ) 3*
HOTEL VILLA FRANCA ( FORIO ) 3*
HOTEL VILLA THOMAS ( FORIO ) 3*
HOTEL MANZI TERME & SPA ( CASAMICCIOLA ) 5
HOTEL CRISTALLO PALACE ( CASAMICCIOLA TERME ) 4*
HOTEL GRAN PARADISO ( CASAMICCIOLA ) 4*
HOTEL MARINA 10 ( CASAMICCIOLA – ISCHIA ) 4*
HOTEL NAUSICAAA ( CASAMICCIOLA ) 4*
HOTEL OASI CASTIGLIONE ( CASAMICCIOLA ) 4*
HOTEL RESIDENCE POGGIO ARAGOSTA ( CASAMICCIOLA ) 4
HOTEL CASA DI MEGLIO ( CASAMICCIOLA ) 3*
HOTEL SAN GIORGIO TERME ( BARANO D’ISCHIA ) 4*
HOTEL PARCO SMERALDO TERME ( BARANO ) 4*
HOTEL TERME SAINT RAPHAEL ( BARANO D’ISCHIA ) 4*
HOTEL LA LUNA ( BARANO D’ISCHIA ) 3*
HOTEL LA PALMA ( SANT’ANGELO ) 4*
PARK HOTEL & TERME ROMANTICA ( SANT’ANGELO ) 4*
PARK HOTEL MIRAMARE ( SANT’ANGELO ) 4*
- View more details
Druskininkai is a wellness center with mineral water procedures, treatment programs, a 4 star hotel, SPA bar with a special menu, restaurant, leisure center with the games of bowling, darts and café, winter garden and large conference center. You will find all these facilities under one roof. This SPA center is located in the oldest and biggest Lithuanian health resort Druskininkai, situated on the bank of the Nemunas river, in the center of the town. Treatments are based on using mineral water, therapeutic mud, kinesitherapy and vertical baths. A nearby mineral water spring is the greatest SPA VILNIUS treasure, supplying highly mineralized water directly to the health center. Mineral water, rich in curative properties and curative mud are as good as in the most famous European sources.
Treatment programs at Druskininkai are particularly recommended for the following indications:
- Musculoskeletal system
- Cardiovascular system
- Digestive tract
- Respiratory system
- Nervous system
- Metabolism processes
Druskininkai treatment procedures:
The treatment in Druskininkai always begins with visiting a doctorbalneologist, who will appoint the course of procedures that depends on the nature and course of the main and supportive diseases. For the exact and complete doctor appointment of medical procedures you need to show the results of medical surveys and analyzes, which should better be carried with you.
The individual curative course is composed of:
Hydrotherapy, which is divided into such areas:
1. Mineral water drinking treatment course, appointed in case of digestive tract, metabolism or kidneys diseases. Depending on the specific indications, doctor-balneologists appoints taking cold, warm or hot thermal mineral water in different doses and at a different period of time before or after the meals. Druskininkai thermal mineral water has a great effect on metabolism, kidneys, digestive tract, reduces painful effect. Drinking thermal mineral water is held in many sanatoriums of Druskininkai.
2. Mineral water procedures based on thermal water (mineral baths, pearl baths, vertical baths, carbonic baths). Generally, the course includes not less than 10 procedures with the duration up to 20 minutes each, using water of different degree of mineralization and temperature (the higher mineralization of water is, the greater its effect on the organism). The thermal water improves the circulation of blood, the work of cardiovascular system, metabolism processes, promotes tissue regeneration. However, thermal baths are not only used for treatment and rehabilitation, but also recommended as a preventive measure for healthy people.
3. Fango-therapy includes mud baths and applications, and has the thermal, chemical and mechanical effects on the organism at the same time. The mud baths have the greatest effect because during the procedure there are a lot of microelements that get into the body through the skin pores. They accumulate in the skin, increase the metabolism and accelerate the recovery processes in the organism. Mud procedures are used for musculoskeletal system treatment, gynecological, urological diseases, chronic inflammations, including gynecological.
4.Physiotherapy (massage, individual and / or group classes in gym / pool). Physiotherapy is usually irreplaceable during the rehabilitation therapy for diseases of the musculoskeletal system because it helps to recover and improve the mobility of joints and limbs.
5. Electrotherapy (magnetic therapy, ultrasound, laser, galvanization, therapy interferential currents, amplipulse therapy, electrophoresis, light therapy), that has anti-inflammatory anesthetic, stimulating effect on the diseased organs or areas of the body.
6. Diet-therapy is the main condition for the effective treatment of the digestive tract.
Druskininkai treatment contradictions:
All disease in the acute phase
Acute infectious diseases
Blood diseases in the acute stage
Repetitive and / or excessive bleeding
Tuberculosis in the active stage
- View more details
Truskavets (Lvivskiy region) – one of the biggest balneological resorts in Ukraine, situated in 100 km from Lviv. There are huge reserves of different types of mineral water concentrated in the resort area– 14 natural baths, as well as minerals of «mountain wax», Ozokerit. The most famous Truskavets waters are “Naftusya”, “Maria”, “Sophia”, “Bronislava” and “Yuzya”.
The most popular is «Naftusya». Its structure includes substances of oil origin, which determines its unique treatment properties. After contact with air, the organic substances of «Naftusya» are destroyed - that’s why it is strongly recommended to drink the water directly near the spring.
the «Mountain wax», Ozokerit is also actively used as one of the treatment properties. It is mined a few kilometers from Truskavets. Ozokerito-therapy has been used from 1947. Wax is used in heat treatment as an anti-inflammatory agent, as well as for most effective treatment of degenerative diseases.
Besides the urological and concomitant diseases, the digestive system, musculoskeletal system, cardiovascular system, diabetes, etc. are also treated at the resort.
Main treatment directions:
Indications for treatments:
- Chronic pyelonephritis and cystitis;
- Urinary calculus and diathesis;
- Postoperative state, state after stones removal;
- Congenital kidneys anomalies;
- Chronic prostatitis.
- Chronic hepatitis, state after transmissible hepatitis;
- Cholecistitis, angiocholitis;
- Gallstones, except the forms which have to be operated on;
- Dyskinesia of common bile ducts, gall-bladder and intestines;
- Delitescence of chronic pancreatitis without frequent exacerbation;
- Chronic colitis and enterocolitis.
- Diabetes in state of stable compensation;
- Respiratory apparatus (chronic bronchitis, laryngitis and pharyngitis, tracheitis, bronchial asthma, tonsillitis);
- Circulation organs (atherosclerosis, hypertension, endarteritis, ischemia);
- Skin diseases (allergic dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis, shingles, seborrhea);
- Backbone diseases (osteochondrosis, kyphoscoliosis);
- Joints and peripheral nervous system (colagenosis, rheumatism, neuritis, plexitis);
Rixos Prykarpattya 5*
Royal Hotels and Spa Resorts: Geneva, Caesar and Promenade 4*
- View more details
Mineralnye Vody name means “mineral waters”, it is made up of four spa resorts – Kislovodsk, Pyatigorsk, Yessentuki and Zheleznovodsk.
Pyatigorsk - is one of the oldest spa resorts in Russia. The health resort provides unique medical resources, and its underground wealth supplies 50 different mineral springs, medical mud taken from Lake Tambukan located 10 km (6 mi) from Pyatigorsk
Yessentuki –the health resort specializes in treatment of patients with diseases of digestion organs as well as those with metabolic disorder. Of all mineral springs of Yessentuki, about twenty are of medical value. Sodium carbonic hydrocarbonate-chloride (i.e. salt-alkaline) water of springs have made the health resort popular. Carbonic hydrogen-sulphide water as well as calcium-sodium hydrosulphuric sulphate-hydrocarbonate (the so-called sulphur-alkaline) water of the Gaazo-Ponomarevsky spring are used for baths, lavages, inhalations and other balneotherapeutic procedures. Alongside mineral waters, the medical establishments of Yessentuki use sulphide silt muds of Tambukan Lake
Zheleznovodsk -the town economy revolves around sanatoria, where thousands of people from all over come year-around to vacation and rest, as well as prevent and treat stomach, kidney, and liver diseases. Dozens of spas operate in Russia's Caucasus Mountains region, exploiting the mineral springs in the area; colonic treatment is a specialty.
- View more details
Losinj - the only island in the Adriatic with a subtropical climate. Thanks to this, the weather throughout the year is stable, changes between the seasons are mild and there are an amazing 2,580 sunny hours that heat the island.
Thanks to the beneficial effects on the respiratory system and general health, Losinj island has been a favorite choice of many people who have breathing problems or simply want to improve their health. The healing climate and air enriched with sea spray have positive benefits on respiratory system and problems, such as bronchitis and asthma, or allergies.
HOTEL BELLEVUE: The Spa Clinic consists of indoor and outdoor pools, Relax area and beautiful SPA garden. Lošinj’s crystal clear sea has healing benefits for the body. This is the most important reason why all of the pools in the Bellevue hotel are filled with seawater. The indoor pool enables you to enjoy the sea all year round, while the outdoor pools are the perfect place for refreshing body and soul throughout the warm spring and summer.
- View more details
Borjomi - is situated in the picturesque Borjomi Gorge on the eastern edge of the Borjomi Kharagauli national park. The town is famous for its mineral water industry (which is the number one export of Georgia), the Romanov summer palace in Likani, and the World Wide Fund for Nature site Borjomi Kharagauli national park – the biggest national park in Georgia and one of the largest in Europe. The park covers more than 76 000 hectares of native forest and sub-alpine and alpine meadows and is the first national park in the Caucasus to meet international standards and was officially opened in the year of 2001.
Borjomi water is sourced from a 1,500-year-old volcanic spring where the natural pressure of carbon dioxide pushes water to the surface from 10km underground. Unlike many sodium bicarbonate waters, Borjomi spring water does not have time to cool before reaching the surface at a temperature of 38-41oC. On its journey upwards, the rocks of the Caucasian mountains enrich the water with over 60 different mineral compounds.
Crowne Plaza Borjomi Hotel is located in the center of Borjomi in 250m from Central Park of Borjomi.
The 101 room hotel is offering terrace café, two restaurants, bar and Wine bar, Club Lounge, gym and the exclusive Wellness & Spa Centre. For the youngest guests, hotel has two floor playroom and dedicated kids’ menu.
Some of the health spa treatments are:
Cardiovascular system - Taking 200-300 ml mineral water Borjomi, daily Yoga, daily Kneip path, daily relaxing lounger, daily massage, daily Holistic Cocooning, cycling, pool, light fitness, Scandinavian walking, diet, daily enotherapy – treatment of wine.
Respiratory system - Taking 200-300 ml mineral water Borjomi, daily Yoga, Himalayan salt steam room (2 procedures), chamomile steam room (1 procedure), daily massage, daily holistic Cocooning, 1 procedure of Borjomi mineral water bath, 2 procedures of Pearly Oxygen bath, cycling, pool, light fitness, Scandinavian walking, diet, daily enotherapy.
Digestive system - Taking mineral water Borjomi, daily gallbladder lavage with Borjomi water and honey, daily Yoga, 2 procedures of Borjomi mineral water bath, daily massage, cycling, pool light fitness, Scandinavian walking, diet, daily enotherapy.
Nervous system - Taking mineral water Borjomi, gallbladder lavage with Borjomi water and honey, daily Yoga, Himalayan salt steam room, relaxing lounger, 2 procedures of Cleopatra bath, daily massage, cycling, sulfur pool, Scandinavian walking, diet, enotherapy.
- View more details
The best place in Germany for health improvement is considered to be Baden-Baden. This beautiful town at the foot of the “Black Forest” has a long tradition of receiving guests who wish to improve their health and coming from all over the world. Today, this tradition was revived and we are glad to offer the special wellness programs that include various treatments and activities in this beautiful oasis of peace and quiet.
Treatment programs at Baden-Baden are particularly recommended for the following indications:
General weakness and fatigue
Motor system disorders (arthritis, spondylitis, rheumatoid arthritis and spondylitis)
Functional disorders after stroke
Consequences of road accidents
Cardiovascular and blood circulation disorders
Chronic gynecological problems
Chronic respiratory diseases
7-day basic program
14-day health-building program
7-day “Deluxe” program
7-day “Anti Aging” program
10-day program for weight loss and rejuvenation
6-day health program, “Cardio”
5-day health program “Orthopedics”
Health and Beauty
7-day program on “Beauty and Health”
14-day program on “Beauty and Health”
Blood vessels Improvement (1 week)
Blood vessels and heart Improvement (1 week)Intensive weight loss (1 week)
Hotel Roemerhof 3*
HELIOPARK Quellenhof 4*
Radisson Blu Badischer Hof Hotel 4*
Best Western Queens Hotel Baden-Baden 4*
Der Kleine Prinz 4*
Aqua Aurelia 4*
Steigenberger Europaeischer Hof 5*
Belle Epoque 5*
Dorint Maison Messmer 5*
Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa 5*