- View more details
- Relaxing atmosphere;
- Aristocratic spirit of the town with singing fountains;
- Numerous parks with different hike trails;
- 6 different type of springs with unique curative gas mineral water;
- Balneological variety (different water can run in wells located close to one Treatment
Thanks to the diversity of mineral springs, Marianske Lazne is the spa resort with the most indications in the Czech Republic. The specialty of Marianske Lazne is the treatment of kidney and urinary tract disorders.
- Kidney and urinary tract disorders
- Respiratory disorders
- Metabolic disorders
- Gynecological disorders
- Oncological diseases another.
SPA Hotel VILLA SAVOY PARK HOTEL 4*
Villa Savoy is situated in a peaceful part of Mariánské Lázně, only a 4-minute walk from the historic promenade. It is surrounded by the park and is close to the Slavkov Forest. Free WiFi is provided.
The Savoy is a medical and rehabilitation center, led by the hotel's physician. Various medical treatments include a pearl bubble bath, underwater massages, Finnish and infrared saunas and gas treatments with dry CO2 gas are offered.
Starting from $ 48 per person/per 1 night, prices include:
- 21 nights of accommodation in DBL
- FB (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner);
- Treatments (1 medical examination; laboratory analysis; treatment procedures).
- View more details
Truskavets (Lvivskiy region) – one of the biggest balneological resorts in Ukraine, situated in 100 km from Lviv. There are huge reserves of different types of mineral water concentrated in the resort area– 14 natural baths, as well as minerals of «mountain wax», Ozokerit. The most famous Truskavets waters are “Naftusya”, “Maria”, “Sophia”, “Bronislava” and “Yuzya”.
The most popular is «Naftusya». Its structure includes substances of oil origin, which determines its unique treatment properties. After contact with air, the organic substances of «Naftusya» are destroyed - that’s why it is strongly recommended to drink the water directly near the spring.
the «Mountain wax», Ozokerit is also actively used as one of the treatment properties. It is mined a few kilometers from Truskavets. Ozokerito-therapy has been used from 1947. Wax is used in heat treatment as an anti-inflammatory agent, as well as for most effective treatment of degenerative diseases.
Besides the urological and concomitant diseases, the digestive system, musculoskeletal system, cardiovascular system, diabetes, etc. are also treated at the resort.
Main treatment directions:
Indications for treatments:
- Chronic pyelonephritis and cystitis;
- Urinary calculus and diathesis;
- Postoperative state, state after stones removal;
- Congenital kidneys anomalies;
- Chronic prostatitis.
- Chronic hepatitis, state after transmissible hepatitis;
- Cholecistitis, angiocholitis;
- Gallstones, except the forms which have to be operated on;
- Dyskinesia of common bile ducts, gall-bladder and intestines;
- Delitescence of chronic pancreatitis without frequent exacerbation;
- Chronic colitis and enterocolitis.
- Diabetes in state of stable compensation;
- Respiratory apparatus (chronic bronchitis, laryngitis and pharyngitis, tracheitis, bronchial asthma, tonsillitis);
- Circulation organs (atherosclerosis, hypertension, endarteritis, ischemia);
- Skin diseases (allergic dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis, shingles, seborrhea);
- Backbone diseases (osteochondrosis, kyphoscoliosis);
- Joints and peripheral nervous system (colagenosis, rheumatism, neuritis, plexitis);
Rixos Prykarpattya 5*
Royal Hotels and Spa Resorts: Geneva, Caesar and Promenade 4*
- View more details
Borjomi - is situated in the picturesque Borjomi Gorge on the eastern edge of the Borjomi Kharagauli national park. The town is famous for its mineral water industry (which is the number one export of Georgia), the Romanov summer palace in Likani, and the World Wide Fund for Nature site Borjomi Kharagauli national park – the biggest national park in Georgia and one of the largest in Europe. The park covers more than 76 000 hectares of native forest and sub-alpine and alpine meadows and is the first national park in the Caucasus to meet international standards and was officially opened in the year of 2001.
Borjomi water is sourced from a 1,500-year-old volcanic spring where the natural pressure of carbon dioxide pushes water to the surface from 10km underground. Unlike many sodium bicarbonate waters, Borjomi spring water does not have time to cool before reaching the surface at a temperature of 38-41oC. On its journey upwards, the rocks of the Caucasian mountains enrich the water with over 60 different mineral compounds.
Crowne Plaza Borjomi Hotel is located in the center of Borjomi in 250m from Central Park of Borjomi.
The 101 room hotel is offering terrace café, two restaurants, bar and Wine bar, Club Lounge, gym and the exclusive Wellness & Spa Centre. For the youngest guests, hotel has two floor playroom and dedicated kids’ menu.
Some of the health spa treatments are:
Cardiovascular system - Taking 200-300 ml mineral water Borjomi, daily Yoga, daily Kneip path, daily relaxing lounger, daily massage, daily Holistic Cocooning, cycling, pool, light fitness, Scandinavian walking, diet, daily enotherapy – treatment of wine.
Respiratory system - Taking 200-300 ml mineral water Borjomi, daily Yoga, Himalayan salt steam room (2 procedures), chamomile steam room (1 procedure), daily massage, daily holistic Cocooning, 1 procedure of Borjomi mineral water bath, 2 procedures of Pearly Oxygen bath, cycling, pool, light fitness, Scandinavian walking, diet, daily enotherapy.
Digestive system - Taking mineral water Borjomi, daily gallbladder lavage with Borjomi water and honey, daily Yoga, 2 procedures of Borjomi mineral water bath, daily massage, cycling, pool light fitness, Scandinavian walking, diet, daily enotherapy.
Nervous system - Taking mineral water Borjomi, gallbladder lavage with Borjomi water and honey, daily Yoga, Himalayan salt steam room, relaxing lounger, 2 procedures of Cleopatra bath, daily massage, cycling, sulfur pool, Scandinavian walking, diet, enotherapy.