- View more details
Located just outside the city center and tucked away in the heart of Mendoza’s best Malbec region Lujan de Cuyo, Entre Cielos was started in 2009 by ‘the Suizos’, a group of Swiss friends that picked up Mendoza as the perfect destination for this magnificent Luxury Wine Hotel + Spa. Its location is convenient to the airport and downtown area but still anchored in the heart of Mendoza’s majestic wine country. Entre Cielos offers wellness services in their Spa + Hamam, relying on the benefits of the traditional Turkish practices as a method of cleansing and relaxation. Among other services, Entre Cielos offers:
- Classic Circuit - A perfect equilibrium of body, mind and soul. A wonderful first experience of the six stages of hamam: this classic circuit never fails to deliver amazing results.
- Rhassoul - A visit to the kingdom of the senses. The nutrients found in naturally occurring- clay softly penetrate the skin through the gradual introduction of steam.
- Elif - The deep charm of the Hamam. The softness of foam is perfect for a wonderfully relaxing massage. Followed by the unique experience of a rhassoul.
- Cleopatra - The beauty of body purification. A traditional hamam and foam massage provide the perfect preparation for a gentle facial using natural essential oils.
- Sultan - Fatigue relief for men, oriental style. A classic hamam, followed by a deep bath and then a vigorous two-person massage using essential oils.
- View more details
Mendoza is the heart of Argentina´s wine country. Over 900 wineries stand up in this vast region at the foothills of the Andes. Fabulous landscapes for outdoor activities, great weather -over 320 days of sun a year- and very friendly people are some of the irresistible aspects of the region. Mendoza is only 90 minutes flight from Buenos Aires, and 45 min. flight from Santiago de Chile.
Cavas Wine Lodge Spa
Cavas Wine Lodge Spa is the first Lodge of its kind in South America, blessed by the natural beauty of Mendoza - an idyllic wine growing region at the foot of the Andes. Experience a full menu of exclusive treatments in the heart of Mendoza's winelands. Treatments combine the latest scientific discoveries involving the vine and grape seed extracts. Rich in polyphenols, these extracts combat free radicals which are responsible for 80% of aging.
- Bonarda (red wine) Bath - Soak in bubbling water enriched with red vine extracts to stimulate your circulatory system along with organic essential oils.
- Torrontés Wine Wrap - Application of wine yeast and organic essential oils, while strengthening the immune defenses
- Terapeutic Massage - A soothing massage using grape seed oil and organic essential oils for either a revitalizing or relaxing effects.
- Four Hand Massage - Two therapists work on one person, synchronizing technique of sliding, pressure and stretching looking for a relaxing effect. The intention is put on the individual harmonization.